Always remember to shield yourself and your magical tools from harm.
Here is a helpful rundown of simple, yet effective ways you can cleanse divination tools.
8 Magical ways to cleanse and purify your divination tools
Herb Baths – You can utilize an assortment of plants and blossoms to both purify and fill your magical tools with vitality. Magical cleansing aromatics mostly incorporate rose, sage, and mint.
Moon Bath – Potentially the least complex and most magical approach to cleanse and purify devices and ceremonial items. Likewise serves to re-charge the energies in your magical tools. For a more profound purging, you will need to wash your tools in the light of a full lunar cycle.
Sea Salt – Another mainstream technique is immersing your tools in dry ocean salt or giving it a snappy ocean salt shower. Dunking devices in the sea, waterways, or lakes can likewise have benefits.
Earth – Certain items need the energies of the earth where they were made, for example, stones and gemstones. You can cover them in clean soil, pointing down to ground them. Outside is ideal, yet this should effectively be possible inside in a potted plant, for those who live in an apartment and do not have access to a garden area.
Setting items in an alcove of trees or covering them close to the roots and foundations of trees is likewise a famous strategy for cleansing divination and ritual instruments
Smudging – We all know about safe smudging to dispose of awful juju. It works for you and works for your instruments as well! Other smudging materials include sweetgrass braids, mugwort, and cedar.
Cleansing Breath – After profound contemplation and meditation, you can utilize your own vitality to blow inspiration into your apparatuses, just as if you were making a wish on a dandelion.
Candlelight – Similar to smudging in smoke, you can run things through or above candlelight to purge and expel negative energies. Please, be mindful so as not to harm the instrument or yourself!
Water – Running water can likewise be utilized to purge your instruments also. Holding the thing descending with the progression of water to wash away the awful vitality.
More tips to keep your divination tools safe and effective for use.
- Storage – think about keeping your instruments in a drawer or box which can be bolted on the off chance that you have inquisitive pets, family, or youngsters around.
- Water – may harm some stones or precious stones (like selenite). Calfskin (most commonly found on some journal covers), will also solidify in water, and certain textures may blur, or drain their shading.
- Sunlight – a few precious stones, (like amethyst, rose quartz, ametrine, and smoky quartz, for starters), as well as some textures, can blur or become fragile in daylight.
- Salt – certain gemstones, metal, cowhide, and a few textures can be stained or made weak by salt.
- Flame/Heat/Smudging – clearly the greatest issue is things being combustible, however, plants and fabric can consume as well as liquefy or get weak in warmth or smoke. Always take care when working with fire!