Kitchen Witch’s Guide to Brews and Potions. $21.95.
A Toast to Magick!
In magick, the cup is a symbol of the Goddess, that ever-fruitful fountain from which the nectars of originality, wisdom, an blessings flow. Like the Horn of Plenty or Cauldron of Cerridwen, there is always enough of this vibrant liquid to quench the driest of spirits, portioning out to each of us exactly what we need. One person gets a chalice of compassion, one a goblet of gladness, another a tumbler of tolerance.
With this rich tradition in mind, the author takes you on an adventure in concocting delectable, symbolic beverages suited for every occasion. You’ll learn how to make numerous potions, such as:
- Four Quarter Harmony– a lovely libation to bring the Elements into balance.
- Carrot Awareness– to open that Third Eye so you can see clearly.
- Fortune Draught– for prosperity and good luck.
- Harvest Horn– to celebrate the Fall Equinox.
- Peaceful Pleasure– when you want to calm things down.
Brewing gives your imagination and creativity another outlet to explore, and an alternative means to express your Path. So eat, drink, and MAKE MAGICK!
This is a softcover copy.