Paganism For Beginners. $16.00. Understand and apply the practice of nature-based spirituality with author Jane Rivers. Paganism is a new way to see life and to connect yourself with nature. It may also bring you unique opportunities, healthy friendships, and a deep love for yourself that you never knew existed. This book, made specifically for beginners, is the perfect opportunity for you to learn more about Paganism and earth-centered religions. Best of all, you don’t need expensive tools or crystals. You can create your pagan altar with just your household items! All you need is a willingness to learn, an open mind, a connection to nature, and this book.
Here’s what this beginner’s guide to Paganism can offer you:
- The introduction to Paganism
- Way to meet your Pagan Mothers and Fathers
- Guide to upholding pagan values and beliefs
- Pagan rituals and magic for momentous occasions, healing, and self-improvement
- Pagan divinations and meditations
- Guide to being a Pagan in modern society
Paperback copy. 143 pages. 5.5 x 0.33 x 8.5 inches.