Swirl Band Peridot Ring Sz6. $30.00.
Peridot is a green crystal, which ranges from deep olive to bright yellow in coloration. It is usually opaque, but becomes more clear when cut and polished.
Metaphysically, peridot is most commonly used for releasing baggage, whether it be negative patterns, negative emotions, or negative people. Holding onto people and circumstances of the past is counterproductive, and when working with this stone, you will learn to move on. Release guilt, burdens, and obsessions. Peridot teaches us that letting go, although it may be upsetting, will help you grow as a person.
Peridot will also help you:
- Understand your purpose and how you can go about helping others
- Remove jealousy, resentment, spite, and anger
- Move past stress, including hypochondria
- Improve relationships and take full responsibility for your own actions
Info about this ring:
- Made of sterling silver, so very lightweight, yet durable
- The stone comes in an oval shape
- Band wraps around the stone in a smooth, curved-shank style
Since this ring is sterling silver, we recommend that you polish your ring with a gentle cloth occasionally. Sterling silver has a tendency to oxidize, however, any discoloration can be easily wiped off!
Listing is for a size 6.